Happy Wednesday! It’s time for another Holiday Gift Guide and this time we’re shopping for the special men in our lives. In my experience, guys can be particularly hard to shop for. But, I’m happy to report that I’ve compiled a list of tried and true products that my guy and any guy would love to unwrap. I say tried and true because most of these I have personally gifted to Travis and he L-O-V-E-S. So, if you’re guy is anything like Travis this roundup will be sure to please!
1. Carhartt Jacket – If the guy your shopping for spends more of his time outdoors than indoors, Carhartt is the way to go for jackets. They are so warm and an amazing price. I love this plaid one for guys but all of their options are amazing. They have a wide selection of materials for different temperatures to keep your guy toasty all winter long. Grab yourself one too while you’re at it!
2. Thermals – To me 1 and 2 here pair perfectly together. Thermals are a great gift for any guy on your list because they are practical and warm!
3. Apple Charger Case – Convenience is key! This Apple Charging Case that keeps your phone charged when you’re on the go is perfect for the guy who forgets to charge his phone (no more excuses that his phone is dead! haha)
4. State Bottle Opener – I love this for a best guy friend who doesn’t live near home anymore or for your guys own personal garage, man cave, or basement hang out spot.
5. Herschel Duffel Bag – Another great gift for any guy. These Herschel Duffel Bags fit a lot and make great weekend bags for men.
6. Herschel Travel Toiletry Case – A matching toiletry case for the duffel completes the set.
7. Plaid Pajamas Pants – Pajamas pants are always a great option for a guy because you really can’t go wrong. You can even gift them before Christmas so he can wear them Christmas Morning.
8. Bose Wireless Headphones – I’ve gifted these headphones to Travis and even have a pair myself and love them. They actually stay in your ear when working out (running, jumping, etc.) and the sound quality is great.
9. Clarks Boots – Winner, winner. These boots are dressy but can still be worn for play. Travis says they are deceiving comfortable even though at first glance they look rigid and stiff. If you’re tired of your man only wearing sneakers I highly recommend.
10. MVMT Watch – You really can’t go wrong with a nice watch. They can be worn for work purposes, with a nicer outfit, or just because. MVMT has a ton of great options and styles that will fit any guy on your list.
11. Wahl Cordless Razor – I’m not sure the ratio of guys who use a traditional razor to share or an electric but this cordless electric one from Wahl is a great option. It comes with a ton of different heads and is perfect if your guy is on the go a lot. Travis has said it is one of the best gifts I’ve gotten him because he uses it multiple times a week.
I hope this was helpful! I always have such a hard time buying for guys, so my planning definitely starts in advance. I have a great gift idea for Travis this year and can’t wait for him to open it on Christmas morning. Have any other great ideas for men that I missed? Let me know in the comments below so I can keep adding on!