Happy Monday, beauties! Hope you’re having a wonderful day. Below is this week’s roundup sharing my current faves and your most frequently asked questions #atthemoment.
What I’m Loving
1. I’m almost out of pages in my favorite journal and need to pick up a new one. I use it for daily journaling, my quiet time, and bible study, but it would be great for whatever your notebook needs are. It’s my favorite for journaling because of how soft and sturdy it is. Plus, I love the fact that I can journal, draw, doodle, etc. with blank pages. It would make an excellent gift for a sister or girlfriend, too.
2. Y’all know I’m a big lululemon fan! I have been for years and always rave about the quality of their pieces (which justifies the price you pay). I just picked up this long-sleeved tee after my cousin had it on last weekend at a family event. I live in tees like this for before/during workouts in the colder months. It’s buttery soft, slightly cropped, and fitted. If you need more persuading it also has thumb-holes to keep your hands warm!
3. I saw these booties on my friend Ella – linking her here, you’ll be obsessed with her style – and I had to have them. I love the higher boot shaft but the low heel is practical for wearing them for many hours. They come in a handful of colors, but I loved this one because of how versatile it would be with multiple looks.
What You’re Asking About
1. I get questions weekly about my necklace that I wear all the time! It’s a pricey piece, but I’ve had mine for almost 2 years now and wear it daily. I wear it working out, showering, sleeping, all the things. It’s amazing quality and such a statement. The perfect gift to ask for if you’re thinking about the holidays coming up or to gift a new momma/bride-to-be.
2. The garland I shared the other week in stories was a hit. We used two for our console table under our TV. I love this because it’s bendable, looks really natural/woodsy, and you can tell the quality is good. This garland is definitely something you will use in your holiday decor year after year.
3. After sharing our console area, you all had to know where these basket were from. I got two to have them side-by-side under our console. I love things to be organized and look pretty while doing so. Since these are lidded they are the perfect way to hide all of our blankets/dog toys from guests and keep our small space looking clean!
4. As all things holiday decorating have been on the brain, some of you wanted to know where our plaid blanket was from last night on stories. It’s so cozy soft, the perfect pop of red for our otherwise, green and neutral decor. Travis has already claimed it as his! One of you asked if it sheds because of the texture, great question! I thought it might too, but so far so good.
What’s Inspiring Me
1. I listened to Matthew McConaughey on Rachel Hollis’s podcast a couple of weeks back and knew I needed to read his new book Greenlights. When I found out that he narrates the audiobook version, I was sold. I finished listening to the book in under a week and just purchased a hardcover copy. Not only is he just a really unique, interesting guy, I learned a lot, laughed, and he made me think deeply about life. Highly recommend listening to the audio version or picking up a hardcopy. If you do, let me know your thoughts!
2. My favorite, favorite podcast at the moment is Living Fully by Mallory Ervin. It’s full of so much goodness, stories of real people, life lessons, and more. If you need a new podcast to binge on, give this one a try. My favorite episodes to date are Episode #47 with Madi Nelson from @heymadinelson (LOVE her! and her sweet little fam), Episode #51 with Shea Mcgee from Studio Mcgee (pretty much where I get most of my decorating inspo), and Episode #8 with her dad!
As always, with the start of the new week, I hope you lead with gratitude and kindness. I’m so very grateful for you following along and taking the time to read this blog!